- All events require you to sign-up on the sheet at the event.
- While Nanocon is a free convention, there may be some events that are pay to play.
- Please do not use designated featured areas for non-scheduled games and events.
- Tables not designated as featured areas can be used by anyone for personal games and events.
- Updates to the event schedule will be posted throughout the convention hall as well as at the Front Desk.
- Nanocon Staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, as well as ask people to leave the convention.
- Minors under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult, or will be asked to leave the convention.
- Lost and Found can be found at the Front Desk.
- Smoking and Vaping will not be allowed in the building.
- There is a prop check at the Front Desk.
- Only one game will be checked out at a time per person.
- All games must be returned to the table at the end of use.
- Please respect our property so others can enjoy these games, too.
- Please help keep the area clean and organized so that others may easily find the games they wish to play.
- Keep small game pieces away from small children to avoid injury.
- If you need assistance with game rules, please ask a Nanocon staff member.
- Play at your own risk. We are not responsible for injury or humiliation experienced while playing these games.
Nanocon Attendee Policy
Entering the con hall constitutes the acceptance of the following policies. These policies are not all inclusive and the Nanocon staff retain the right to remove you from the con for reasons expressed or not.
- Any persons under thirteen (13) years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian inside of the con hall. No exceptions. Any minor found in violation of this policy will be removed, with a call to a parent or guardian to retrieve them.
- Practice good hygiene. Nanocon staff and Dakota State University (hereby referred to as “DSU”) work hard to keep the con hall clean and usable.
- Fighting is not allowed in or around the con hall, or anywhere on DSU property. Those in violation of this policy will be removed immediately.
- Theft is illegal. Law enforcement will be contacted. Nanocon staff retains the right to detain your persons until law enforcement has arrived to handle the situation.
- Sexual harassment is not allowed. Any confirmed reports of sexual harassment will result in an immediate banning from Nanocon and the con hall.
- No destruction of property will be tolerated. This will result from an immediate removal from the con hall. At the discretion of the offended persons, you will be liable to provide monetary compensation.
- DSU is a dry campus. Nanocon and its staff will not tolerate alcohol in or around the con hall.
- Sleeping in the con hall is strictly prohibited.
- Any and all applicable laws must be upheld while in attendance of Nanocon.